Friday, March 12, 2010

ZombieRAARRGH

Well, hm.
I feel like all of the energy that I was supposed to have today was absorbed into yesterday. Because I was a zombie all day long. After blogging last night I passed out, and didn't wake up until 6:41. I have to leave my house at 6:55. So I didn't shower, slapped on a sweater and rushed out the door with no makeup on.

Every spare moment I had was spent reading Just Listen by Sarah Dessen. It was good, but I'm really not the person to ask for a book review, because I love books, and I always manage to find something good about every one. Whenever I read a book at school, I hardly talk to anyone. I read during class and in the hallways and at lunch. I think my friends have learned to leave me alone whenever my face is stuffed in a book. So it was just a really mellow, quiet day.

Then, right after school, I had to go to musical. We crammed from 2:30 to 10:00 so we wouldn't have to come in tomorrow, Saturday. I've never been so exhausted, it was absolutely nonstop. Kyle and I have been distant all day. Bleh bleh. On the upside, the musical is going amazingly. A woman from the local paper stopped in and interviewed us today.

Too tired. Must go.

Miles run: 0. I suck this so far. But, hours dancing, singing, and acting? 6.
Current Music: (500) Days of Summer soundtrack

0 comments: